"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In the Name of All That is Good and True, Isn't it Time For School to End Already So We Can Stop Fighting About Homework and Start Fighting About

Something More Interesting Because I Just Plain Cannot Take One More Day of Listening to My Daughter Pretend All the Intelligence is Vacuumed Out of the Atmosphere Every Single Time I Sit Down to Listen to Her Read Even Though She Can Read Perfectly Well if Her Father is in the Room?




GAH!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I'd like to drag school out to the very last possible second in order to keep my darlings happy, content and cared for by professionals thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete