"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Important Reminder and This Means YOU!

The note that came home to remind me of the Kindergarten concert was a pretty blue or yellow to match the rain or shine theme. It was darling, with clip art and everything. Obviously, they didn't work well for a certain type of parent.

Here is what came home yesterday:




Notice the fire-engine red paper and all the bold print.

I do, truly, appreciate that the music teacher refrained from adding, "This means you, Princess's Mom, and you know what I'm talking about" right under the Important Reminder, but I think we all know she wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment