"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Who's Got Your Back?

Back when Princess was having a lot of trouble with sequencing in general and predicting her schedule in particular, one of my favorite people, Mrs. M- Princess's language processing teacher- made this:








Isn't that clever?

When Mrs. M. heard about my recent brain seepage, she got even more clever.








Isn't that great? In fact, I put it up right underneath Princess's. Mrs. M thought of EVERYTHING: the dentist, soccer, school... I won't ever be able to forget anything again. She even thought to include this:







...and, better yet, this:








So who do YOU have out there working to make you laugh? Think about it. Because you need them.


Thanks, Mrs. M.

3 comments:

  1. Love Mrs. M.! What a blessing she has been to both students & their families for so many years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I need me a Mrs. M!

    Mary in TX

    ReplyDelete