"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wearing One's Heart on One's Sleeve



Like my new t-shirt? It's a conglomerate of endearments from the mouths of Princess and Peanut. I can hardly wait until homework time tonight. Princess is going to come home from school today with some paybacks for me; I think she'll love it when I strip down in the middle of the kitchen and change into this. I'm sure she'll give me an appropriate moment. She'll be so excited!



Or maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! My own Princess was surprised that your Princess did not stay after school today. I'm sure you may have some new terms of endearment to add to your shirt!

    ReplyDelete