"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Day!


Essie gave me an award! Isn't that cool? Brightens up my ratty week, anyway.

The supposed rules:

1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog.

2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within my post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!



I don't think I can pull off 12, but here goes.

Life in the Grateful House
Recovering Noah
Rage Against the Minivan
Watching the Waters
Welcome to My Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment