"Mom, how does the Tooth Fairy fly through the air?"
"How do YOU think?"
"I think moms do it."
"Ah."
"But how can a Mom be a Tooth Fairy?"
"Good moms are lots of things, Princess."
"OH."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Something Beautiful

   



This has become, lately, our family's "song." Not so much because I really like it. Not even so much that every time it comes on in the car, all the children belt it out at the top of their lungs. Not because when Peanut plugs her MP3 into her speakers, all her siblings gather around to sing. Which is really, really cute.

This song has become a mission statement. What I do with my day. Looking for something beautiful. It's there. Somewhere. In all of us.

I won't stop until I've found
Something Beautiful.

                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment